If a person has concern and doubts about his hope of grace and eternal glory, he might consider the following questions.
1. God requires perfection. Am I perfect? No! Then do I have ONE who is perfect to stand for me and I in Him?
2. Do I have a righteousness that can stand the test of God's holy law and presence? No! Then is there ONE who will give to me such a holiness?
3. Will God hear my weak and sinful voice before His throne? No! Then is there ONE? He will hear who shall be my advocate and intercessor?
4. Do I have an acceptable blood atonement and can I act as a suitable high priest before His presence? No! Then do I have ONE who is a great High Priest in the heavens with one sacrifice for sins forever?
5. The scriptures declare, "He that hath clean hands, a pure heart, who hath not lifted up his soul to vanity, nor sworn deceitfully" shall stand in His holy place. Can this be said of me? No! Then do I have ONE in whom all the fulness of holiness, power, and truth dwells who will love me, take my case as His, and bring me to God?
HE'S THE ONE!"